We looking for our next Customer Service superstar!
This exciting new position is availablle on a fixed term contract. We seek an experienced customer service extraordinaire to join our amazing admin team based in Northcote.
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Are you super organised and can juggle multiple tasks efficiently?
- Are you tech and admin savvy?
- Are you available to start immediately?
The fixed term contract will be dated up until the 24th December 2020, with the opportunity for an ongoing permanent position.
Applicants must have full working rights and available for full time capacity.
Hello Blooms is considered to be Melbourne’s favourite flower company, and with the recent expansion of Hello Sweets, is evolving more rapidly.
The culture of both Hello Blooms and Hello Sweets is fast paced and innovative. The team bring their individuality and work as one team, and are collectively accountable for delivering goods and services.
Success is not only underpinned by the trusted relationships between the staff but also of those with the customer, and are looking to enhance this by delivering more innovative, client focused solutions in line with the growth and success of both businesses.
A solid customer service background and strong administration experience is required for this position. Your reliability to come in and be able to hit the ground running while working unsupervised is key.
You must be mature minded with strong communication and organisational abilities in a high-volume customer orientated environment.
Duties you may be performing in this role could include:
- Attending to a high volume of incoming customer emails and live chat requests
- Providing accurate, timely and effective customer outcomes
- Work in alignment with and liaison to team members across Hello Blooms and Hello Sweets
- Pushing through orders and requests on behalf of customers
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and support issues to ensure all customers receive the best in customer service
- Selling products and making recommendations
Events by Hello Blooms is customer obsessed; attention to detail, quality and accuracy will send you to the top of the team. The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A passion for performance in productivity and quality customer care
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Can work efficiently and think on their feet
- Demonstrated positive work attitude with a can-do attitude
- Integrity driven and accountability for their workload
- A drive to meet and exceed set targets
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritise
Experience in the retail sector would be considered advantageous, but not essential.
Apply now and experience being a part of an exciting and growing team! Please email your application to email@example.com