This one is for all you single ladies out there that don't need no man!
Planning on getting together with your girlfriends to share the love? We've put together a little list of fun things to do:
1. Take a class: Whether it is painting, ceramics, cooking or floral arranging, these are a great way to learn something new, have fun and bond with your best friends.
Hot tip: Purchase one of our Valentine's Day bouquets and divide it amongst your friends to have fun creating mini arrangements!
2. Create a mini day spa: Have a go at DIY facials, nail painting, foot soaking and anything that will relax you and put your mind (and heart) at ease.
3. Write each other appreciation notes: Have everyone write down something they love about everyone or the person beside them. This is a great way to practice gratitude, feel loved and is the perfect way to start your dinner or cocktail party
4. Have a dance party: Not a day goes by that we don't have one of these at HB HQ! Curate a playlist with all your favourite sing along tunes as well as all the classics. After a couple Martini's, you'll all be up having a boogie and dancing away any worries!
5. Finally, what's Valentine's Day without a romance movie? Even if you have seen them a hundred times already, they're always just as good as the first time - well for us anyway, being the hopeless romantics we are, we love movies that hit us in the feels!
Our top picks are 50 First Dates, The Vow, When Harry Met Sally, Dirty Dancing, You've Got Mail, The Notebook, and of course, Valentine's Day.
Add some pizza and gin and you're all set!
Share the love with the girls this year, shop our Galentine's Day bunch here!